2020 General Election
November 3, 2020
A General Election is the election in which federal and state officers, members of Congress and of the general assembly, county and township officers, and other officers appear on the ballot. General Elections are held the 1st Tuesday after the 1st Monday in November of each even-numbered year.
Official Election Results
All Precincts Counted
Archived Election Details
Dates and Deadlines
- July 6 - First day to submit an Absentee Ballot Request Form
- October 5 - Absentee ballots ready; First day to vote in-person absentee
- October 24 - Saturday, Auditor's Office open; Voter pre-registration deadline; Deadline to request an absentee ballot be mailed
- October 31 - Saturday, Auditor's office open from 8:00 a.m. to 5:00 p.m.
- November 2 at 5:00 p.m. - Absentee ballot in-person deadline
- November 3 - Election Day